Lily's Top 5 Tips for Visiting Paris:
1. Hot chocolate at Angelina. No matter what.
2. Have lunch at Merci, the concept store i fell in love with in Le Marais. After your delicious vegetarian meal of seasonal salads and green juice- order the chocolate cake, trust me.
3. Grab a drink at Little Red Door, also in Le Marais. Great cocktails, cool ambience and good music. La Candaleria just down the road is fun too.
4. Walk everywhere, even if it's raining.
5. Drink champagne under the Eiffel Tower-alone or with friends and eat as much chocolate and bread as possible, because you will miss the quality and freshness terribly when you leave Paris.